DIY Drones for the Evil Genius: Design, Build, and Customize Your Own Drones
Here’s just part of what you’ll discover in DIY Drones for the Evil Genius:
- Learn about aircraft parts, control mechanics, and safety practices
- Become an expert pilot―even handle flips and high-speed maneuvers
- Pick the perfect parts for your high-performance drone
- Find out how to solder and start assembling your drone
- Program the aircraft, calibrate the motors, and start flying!
- Add LED lights, GoPro mounts, and self-balancing camera gimbals
- Explore the world of first-person-view (FPV) drones and high-speed racing
- See how artificial intelligence can be put to use in the drone industry
- And much more!
- DIY Drones for the Evil Genius Design Build and Customize Your Own Drones
DIY Drones for the Evil Genius: Design, Build, and Pilot Your Own Customized Drone
No Prior Experience Necessary!
This lively guide shows you, step-by-step, how to put together your own powerful drone using low cost parts. How to add personalized features, and become a full-fledged pilot.
DIY Drones for the Evil Genius: Design, Build, and Customize Your Own Drones covers drone safety, mechanics, drone design, and assembly. It also teaches you the basics of Aerospace Engineering.
You’ll discover how to add video transmitters, GPS, first-person view, and virtual reality goggles to your creations. The book walks you through the FAA licensing process (if necessary). And it takes a look at advanced concepts, such as artificial intelligence and autonomous flight.